2020 and the Gift of Time
Covid-19 has taken a lot of things away, but has given us the gift of time. We want Aussie athletes to be the best-prepared athletes on the planet for the 2021 IPSF competition season. We also want to have a full, Aussie judging panel for next year. AND, we have the opportunity this year for the first time EVER to run the online components of the Code of Points and Judging Courses IN AUSSIE TIME! No more all-nighters! Email us to register your expression of interest in attending a COP or Judges Courses.
IPSF Code of Points Course
"Develop successful Poles Sports routines in accordance with IPSF requirements for all levels of competition.” "Develop successful Aerial Hoop routines in accordance with IPSF requirements for all levels of competition.”
There are two courses available- Pole Sports COP and Hoop COP
Level 1 Code of Points
- Provides an introduction to the scoring system, including technical and tactical elements.
- Designed for athletes wanting to create IPSF-compliant routines and gain an understanding of the judging criteria.
- What's involved: About 5 hours of study, followed by a 5-hour tutor-led online training session and a written assessment.
- Cost: £40 (approx $80)
IPSF Judges Course
“To judge transparent and fair competitions in line with the International Pole sports Federation Code of Points and Rules and Regulations.”
Level 2 Certificate in Judging
- For those who want a much more in-depth understanding of the IPSF scoring system.
- Includes ethics, rules and regulations components. Qualifies participants to judge IPSF national competitions.
- What's involved: An 8-phase course comprising written and practical tasks and 2 days of tutor-led instruction.
- Cost: £135 (approx $260)
Being a Level Two Judge will enable to you judge IPSF competitions and apply to judge the World Pole Sports Championships. It will also make you a supremely prepared athlete and coach.
IPSF Coaches Course
To become an IPSF registered coach, you will require:
- A current IPSF Anatomy, Physiology & Biomechanics Certificate OR a current Anatomy & Physiology Certificate which includes Warm up & Cool down techniques.
- A current IPSF Code of Points certificate (pole, hoop or both depending on the discipline/disciplines your athletes will compete in) OR a current IPSF Judges certificate.
- The WADA Alpha certificate. This is a free course: https://adel.wada-ama.org/
- Apply online with your certificates here: